Are you a cat lover? Cats are one of the adorable pets and unique regarding their feathers or face shape. His funny behavior always makes people love him.
In caring for pets, there are numbers of things that need to be considered, both regarding where they live and the food. To choose the food, we cannot just give it. There are several types of food given according to the age of the cat.
Sometimes cats like to choose food. Cats are very stubborn about food. If your cat is a kitten, now is the time to get him used for various types of food — wet, dry.
But even if your pet is a teenager, there are still ways to ensure that he gets all the nutrients he needs to be healthy. Start by learning more about what you buy and what you need. You need the best cat food in providing the best food for your cat to grow healthy.
THE BEST CAT FOOD BRANDS
There are two types of cat food, namely dry and wet. Here are some brands about best cat food according to the type.
The Best Dry Cat Food
The best dry cat food is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates but provides a sufficient amount of moisture for your cat’s water needs. Choosing the best food might not be that too. You don’t need to worry, we share information with you about the 5 best dry cat foods on the market.
1. Nulo Cat Food: The Cat’s Meow
Nulo offers the best food for indoor cats. It is specially formulated to help keep indoor felines lean, even though they get less physical activity compared to their outdoor counterparts.
Here are some highlights of this brand:
- Life stage: adult, kitten
- Free of wheat.
- Free of synthetic ingredients, preservatives, and artificial flavors or chemicals.
- Contains high concentrations and is healthy for protein-based animals.
- It’s low on the glycemic index.
- Nulo has patented probiotics which help regulate your cat’s digestion and immune system.
- Nulo facilities (in Kansas, Nebraska and South Dakota) that are approved by USDA, FDA and AAFCO, undergo annual inspections and consistently receive superior ratings.
2. Wellness CORE Grain-Free Chicken, Turkey & Chicken Meal Dry Cat Food
Here are the ingredients in this brand:
- It is for older cats.
- Free of wheat.
- Has a crude protein content of 38%, crude oil fat content of 12%, and only 5% crude fiber.
- This formula contains 62% premium meat and plant proteins with minimum carbohydrate content.
- Included in the recipe for digestible carbohydrates nut and beans as well as some fresh fruits and vegetables as natural sources for the main nutrients that work together with Mineral cheated and vitamin supplements to ensure quality and balanced nutrition for all cats.
3. Orijen Cat & Kitten Dry Cat Food
Unmatched by other foods, 2/3 of fresh meat (freezer, no preservatives) or raw (flash-frozen, without preservatives). With 40% nutritious protein-rich, and limited to 19% low glycemic carbohydrates to maintain cats and for kittens according to their evolution and biological needs. Contains 90% poultry / fish / egg ingredients, 10% vegetables / fruit/plants and 0% grain / potato / tapioca products.
4. Hills Science Diet Light
- Hill’s Science Diet cat food is balanced for a healthy lifestyle for weight loss. It contains around 315 kcal/cup which impresses 21% fewer calories than their regular choices.
- With high protein content (33%) with enough fiber, it gives your cat the food they need to feel full when they lose weight. It does not contain artificial flavors or preservatives and is only the best ingredients available.
- Vitamin E + C helps support a healthy immune system, while taurine and omega acids help fight other health problems such as loss of vision and liver problems.- Created by considering digestibility, quality ingredients mean you won’t see the problem of litter boxes (something that is often a problem evened with the best weight-loss foods!).
The Best Wet Cat Food
The water contented of cat food is an important factor that you will consider if you have a cat. It is a well-known fact that cat species have a “low thirst boost.” Furthermore, feeding your cat with wet food, whether homemade or canned, has great health benefits. So what is the best-wet cat food brand available online? The following is some best-wet cat food brands.
1. Ziwi Peak Venison Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- 100% of cultivated beef free and grass-fed on New Zealand’s ethical and sustainable farms; free of antibiotics, growth promoters and additional hormones.
- Including 3% New Zealand Green Mussels, which is a natural source of chondroitin and glucosamine and supports joint health.
- Complete and balanced, limited ingredients formulas include 93% fresh meat, organs, bones, and green shellfish.- Made as a chunky loaf style, with natural protein levels and high humidity to attract even the pickiest eaters.
2. Go! Sensitivity + Shine- For all life stages
- Alternative animal protein formulas overcome food sensitivity with protein-rich ducks as the first ingredient.
- Formulated by Ph.D. pet nutritionists to provide a complete and balanced diet for cats, with a mixture of targeted vitamins, minerals and Taurine.
- Packed with antioxidants for immune health and omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy and shiny skin and coat.
- Cooked in duck broth so that it gives a lot of moisture to keep your stomach hydrated and supports digestive and urinary health.
3. Earthborn Holistic Chicken Catcciatori
- Adult formula filled easily digestible chicken protein and delicious chicken broth.
- Guaranteed levels of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system, and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and fur, as well as natural fibers for gastrointestinal health.
- Zero stains or anything artificial, so it’s also good for cats with sensitivity or food allergies and supports the health of urine with lots of moisture from the original broth.
4. Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Canned Cat Food Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe
- Made with chicken liver and chicken as the main ingredients for a protein needed to support lean muscle.
- Cranberries which are rich in antioxidants along with vitamins, balanced minerals, EPA and DHA omegas and Taurine are essential to support immunity and well-being including in every can.
THE BEST CAT FOOD FOR SENSITIVE STOMACH
If your cat is sensitive, you don’t need to worry about giving him food. Below are some brands of cat food for sensitive stomachs.
1. Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Gravy
- Fully designed for cats with sensitive digestive systems, this wet cat food provides a 100% complete nutrition diet.
- This cat food promises a perfect macro-nutritional profile, which means that fat, protein and carbohydrate are uniquely balanced to give your cat a delicious and enjoyable meal with their stomachs.
2. BLUE Sensitive Stomach Chicken
- These foods contain seeds, that’s not a bad thing in all cases, but if your cat shows sensitivity to foods that contain whole grains, you might be wasting your time and money trying other things.
- Contains very high-quality meat protein (at least 32%!) And many minerals and antioxidants that support your cat’s immune system.
My hope is that the information above can help you in determining the best paint food according to your choice.